- Desires to see the world
- Wants to travel abroad while in college
- Needs or wants support and guidance through the study abroad process
- Has no idea where to begin their study abroad plans
- Doesn’t have a study abroad office or have access to study abroad resources on their campus
Ladies, this FIRST ever guide is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- Why YOU, as a black woman, should study abroad
- How to overcome doubts and concerns related to family, finances, and fear of studying abroad
- Expectations and Resources just for black women
- Where to study abroad and how to get there
- And much more.
Amazon reviews so far:
Other reviews from Classroom presentations:
“I’m excited to read it. This book is much needed for both advisors and teachers.” —Kathryn Depietro
“I think it’s a great tool and it’s refreshing to hear about an experience from a different perspective. I think we so often hear about the experiences of students from PWIs that are usually those that dominate the world of study abroad.” —M. Tillman
Feeling inspired? Then check out the Studying Abroad for Black women playlist!
Get your copy now!!